CHRIST-CENTERED MINISTRIES FOR
Donate with safety and privacy on this site through PayPal
IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
We are a 501 (c) 3 Organization with the U.S. IRS. For your U.S. Federal Income Tax purposes, the amount of your contribution that is deductible is limited to the amount that is in excess of the fair market value of any goods or services provided by the ministry (books, study guides). At the end of the year we provide a fair market value list of goods or services provided during the year. We are also a non-profit corporation with the State of Florida. "A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE."
1-800-435-7352 www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com CH22516
2909 West Moreno Street
Email us: email@example.com
Like Us On Facebook
* For free Bibles, type "free bible" in subject box, and put your mailing address in the message box. One Bible per address, specify English or Spanish.
* For how to grow in Christ, click on Learning a Living Word, Archives and Feature Article tabs. All articles on the site are free for personal use and Bible study needs, not for commercial use.
* To request books and other material, Enter your info, the materials you want in the subject line and your current address in the message box. Click on the Donate button on this page. It will take you to PayPal's secure site.
* For Prayer, type your prayer request in the Message box.
* Pastor travels for conferences and preaching/ministry events. To schedule pastor for your church or event, type your request in the message box. We pay our own expenses and receive free-will offerings at the end of the services. We do not "charge" for ministry events.
* Benevolent care needs are met based on funds availability for the local
congregation only and are not available through the Internet, email or by phone.
CARE NEEDS: We counsel according to the spiritual applications of the Bible for those in our local congregation. OR we can refer you to other pastors in our area. If you live elsewhere, we can refer you to a church in your area of the country, even internationally, who can help you. We do not offer medical, psychological or psychiatric care. We can only refer you to those professionals in our specific locale for those needs. Likewise, contact your local pastor to refer you to those professionals in your area.