CHRIST-CENTERED MINISTRIES FOR
ON THIS PAGE:
How Did We Get Here: Page 3
The List: Page 3
In Conclusion: Page 3
HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Socialists are patient. It came in incremental steps. For over a century Christians ignored the roots of our original system by learning its value from the Bible and teaching it to their children. In 1954, the socialistic agenda of Lyndon Johnson created the Johnson rule, which tried to tell church leaders they couldn’t advocate for a specific candidate. This morphed into “we can’t teach original American jurisprudence or we will lose our tax-exempt status.” President Trump got rid of this rule in 2017 (scroll forward to see the list).
Socialism has two sets of avenues to take over a nation. One is economic and the other is social or psychological. On the economic side, once it was discovered how unscientific it is, and that it uses basic human greed and laziness to steal another’s wealth, hordes of people fled its attempt at takeover in the early part of the Twentieth Century. This was also due in large part to a mathematical calculation created by the famous economist, Ludwig Von Mises, who we talked about before.(26)
On the psychological side, they usually take an issue that looks divisive or easy to use to jimmy loose laws that aren’t socialistic. They have done this with the 14th, 16th and 17th Amendments, and more recently with the Johnson rule.(27) This is done in an effort to undermine our constitution. In a state like Florida, they are attempting to place state amendments on the ballot which change how government functions as a republic. They have already done this with great effect in California. Most of these amendments do not need to change a state's constitution; a simple law would do just fine. But a simple law won't fundamentally change a republic. Socialists must create a mob rule, which a democracy supports. Republics are more peaceful, less chaotic and more stable. That simply won't do when you need to get rid of a republic in order to institute socialism.
Let's look at Florida in 2018. Florida's 2018 ballot Amendment 3 tries to tell you that the people should vote on gambling. The reality is that representatives who are chosen by the people, because of elections, work with the Indian tribes. This already gives the people a vote. By using direct representative contact, it forces them into transparency. In states who do the “vote by the people,” large corporations flood the market and the tribes are able to slow-walk the money to the Indian members, or not give it to them at all. The “vote by the people” is a bait and switch.
Another one in Florida's 2018 ballot is Amendment 6, which purports to give victims more rights. So, the accused get less rights? We must define these parameters a whole lot better. You don’t need an amendment to a state’s constitution in order for a victim of sexual assault to be afforded automatic restraining orders, or some other protections. You only need a simple law. It also wants to tell state courts that they can’t defer to an administrative agency’s interpretation of a state statute or rule. Here’s what these groups do: they get a law that sounds good, but add other proposals in with it and then use the language to change the original state's constitution without using elections with careful deliberation in order to do it. Just quickly ram in an amendment, tell no one about it, and voila!
Healthcare is one such example. Like a single-payer system, ObamaCare enacted some very nasty changes to our rights as citizens. It was a massive attack on our liberties by demanding everyone buy health insurance. Now, we do need to bring down the costs, and some regulation is necessary to keep insurance companies, drug companies, hospitals and other medical institutions honest. Socialists will tell you that’s because capitalism is all about greed. Duh; when you invite all humans to a table, human greed shows up with them. Socialism is human greed systemized so only a few who get on the state’s gravy train benefit. The lowly worker, meaning the rest of us, remain trapped paying for their gravy.
It would be much easier to open the markets up all across the country to the health insurance companies so they can compete. Place some rules on insurance companies as you would with utilities. Something ObamaCare didn’t do, except in giving them massive cover and money. Like electric and water, healthcare is a necessary commodity and should be regulated to some extent. Then, each state or however you can set this up, should keep a risk group open. Each insurance company who participates across the country must take one state’s risk pool. You can play musical states every year, with the insurance companies going from one state, to a different one the next year. This way, a healthy state, let’s say Wyoming is one insurance companies’ state in year one, but then they get to switch to, let’s say Mississippi the next year, or New York.
There are various ways to make a risk pool work so those with pre-existing conditions get care. There are many ways to lower costs, helping those in high risk categories gain medical coverage without implementing socialism. Alas, those solutions won’t work for progressives. If they did that, then control would not be enforced and people would remain happy and healthy.
We have to understand that under progressivism/socialism, the ends justifies the means. All socialists/progressives are allowed to lie to you, because by doing so, they will enact what they believe to be a far superior world. That’s because we— the common man— are too dumb to know what a good world looks like. Under their psychological understanding, only socialists must be allowed to speak. This can help us understand why today’s socialists are out in the streets protesting whatever they feel is wrong by bussing in paid protestors to inflict as much damage as possible. It is also why the media, many large corporations and nearly all of the major tech companies silence conservative voices more readily.(28) They have been controlled by socialists, who need capitalism to survive. It is also why the media can lie so intently about the present occupant of the White House.
Did you know that only an efficiently run Administration can get anything done in this country? Did you know that when “resistance” bureaucrats within an Administration, as well as politicians outside of it make every attempt to thwart the work of that Administration, that they endanger the lives of Americans and the country in general? They make it easier, not harder for foreign entities to hurt and harm us?
Operatives of global socialists have printed lies about the present White House, many of whom are born-again believers. By the way, those lies have been denied by those who work there, including the Spirit-filled believers. Who are you going to believe? Why would all these media outlets, politicians and tech giants lie about the president? Well, it could be they want to make money by selling books or advertising. Or it could be they want to help overthrow our original set of laws and replace them with a socialistic-based government.
They were so close to taking over our country. It’s hard for them to face defeat. Now, they have decided to let loose a new set of lies. I place a list of accomplishments at the end of this paragraph. Tell me how the latest book of lies, titled “Fear,” as well as a New York Times Op-ed hit piece about Trump and the White House, is telling the truth. If they are to be believed, how has a White House in complete disarray, with a president who belongs in a nuthouse— based upon what they say, not actual facts— accomplish this set of reforms in its first year? By the way, Democrats did the same thing to President Ronald Reagan when he decided to reverse the damages caused by socialism.(29) Let’s not forget it was a socialist who killed Kennedy.(30)
1. Passing the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts, which also repealed the ObamaCare mandate.
2. Increase of the GDP above 4 percent.
3. Creating 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
4. Dow Jones has reach record highs.
5. Rebounds in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
6. New executive order boosting apprenticeships.
7. A boost to computer sciences in Education Department programs.
8. Prioritize women-owned businesses with $500 million in SBA loans.
Regulation (which helps to curtail negative effects from bureaucrats)
9. Signed an Executive Order demanding two regulations be killed for every new one created. He cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
10. Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
11. Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
12. Signed Executive Order cutting infrastructure permit-approval time.
13. Eliminated Obama rule on streams which unfairly targeted the coal industry.
14. Stopped the Johnson-era regulation which prevented Pastors from preaching about political issues.
15. Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
16. Opened up NAFTA for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
17. Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
18. Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
19. Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
20. Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba, especially after attacks against staff in Havana.
Boosting U.S. energy dominance
21. Department of the Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
22. Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
23. Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline.
24. Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
25. EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.
Protecting the U.S. homeland
26. Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end “chain migration,” which lets one legal immigrant bring in dozens of family members. (See Archives under Sept. 2018 and the footnote which proves this flies in the face of Matthew 28 to go into all the world and preach the gospel and make disciples.)
27. Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
28. Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
29. Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
30. Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
31. Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
32. Started the end of DACA as well as other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americas.
33. Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
34. Added some 100 new immigration judges.
35. Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
36. Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
37. Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
38. Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
39. Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.
40. Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
41. Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
42. Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
43. Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
44. Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.
45. First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
46. His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
47. The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
48. Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
49. Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
50. The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
51. On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.
52. In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
53. Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama regulation that blocked states from defunding abortion providers.
54. Published guidance to block ObamaCare money from supporting abortion.
55. Recently, stopped Federal government contract which allowed for the selling of aborted baby parts.
56. Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
57. Signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
58. Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, to provide support.
59. Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
60. Created a VA hotline.
61. Had the VA launch an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
62. With VA Secretary, announced three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for veterans using tele-health technology.
Promoting peace through strength
63. Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
64. Worked to increase defense spending.
65. Empowered military leaders to “seize the initiative and win,” reducing the need for a White House sign off on every mission.
66. Directed the revival of the National Space Council to develop space war strategies.
67. Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major war-fighting command.
68. Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on Migration, which Trump saw as a threat to borders.
69. Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border and anti-terrorism security.
70. Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
71. Pushed for strong action against global outlaw North Korea and its development of nuclear weapons.
72. Announced a new Afghanistan strategy that strengthens support for U.S. forces at war with terrorism.
73. NATO increased support for the war in Afghanistan.
74. Approved a new Iran strategy plan focused on neutralizing the country’s influence in the region.
75. Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase used in a chemical weapons attack.
76. Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by announcing a plan to detect them better and warned of future strikes if they were used.
77. Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in Venezuela.
Restored Confidence and Respect for America
78. Trump won the release of Americans held abroad, often using his personal relationships with world leaders.
79. Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
80. Conducted a historic 12-day trip through Asia, winning new cooperative deals. On the trip, he attended three regional summits to promote American interests.
81. He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to build new relationships with leaders.
82. Traveled to Poland and to Germany for the G-20 meeting where he pushed again for funding of women entrepreneurs.(31)
This list includes Trump’s first year, with only one item from 2018. We could include adding another Supreme Court justice and renegotiating NAFTA. This was accomplished in spite of the Democrats holding up somewhere near 320 of his nominees— they refuse to allow them to be voted on— as well as their consistent work to stop his policies from being enacted. With more numbers, they will be able to cause more havoc. Remember that they need you to be overtaxed to accomplish their goals. Health-care reform and more tax cuts are planned by Republicans. If the Democrats get in, that will never happen. The new speaker will probably be Democrat-progressive, Pelosi. Who can forget her statement that tax cuts enacted by Trump amount to mere “crumbs” for Americans? Major corporations like Walmart gave minimum $1,000 bonuses to workers. I don’t know about you, but that’s not a “crumb” to me.
The Body of Christ has been in this predicament before. After all, the early Jewish Temple system and later synagogue system was not happy with Christians at all. The New Testament tells us instances of the persecution the early church faced. Rome was, by far, a much greater threat to Christianity and Judaism than many others who came after. Of course, no one, in modern memory can forget Nazi Germany. It is difficult to see and know that our Christian ancestors built the very system we live in now. It is also difficult for me to understand how some Christians today simply don’t care. Frankly, unless we are winning souls for Jesus, we can become a dying breed. What time you have, outside of winning and teaching new disciples, we must teach our next generations the awesome truth of the founding of the nation as well as her system of laws.
Even with the church realizing the danger she is in, it is going to take anyone with a non-socialist agenda years to turn America around. New socialists in states will delay them, or at least try to. Unless the voters get educated, the nation is lost, and the book the Lord had me publish two years ago to warn Americans of these dangers, will surely come to pass.(32) It wasn’t meant to be a prophecy. It was meant to be an educated warning. If you’re a leader in your church, please contact the ministry so we can get a free copy to you. You can teach it, helping the people around you know of the dangers, as well. At the very least, you can let them know that the takeover of the Democrat Party is complete. You can also let them know that a few Republicans are in trouble as well; but that voting for them now is the only way we can hold the line and go forward in removing socialism from America.
I started my teenage years as a democrat, until I saw their corruption full scale. I became an independent, but could find almost no democrats where I lived who weren’t tax-and-spend politicians. I had to come to the realization that as a Christian I could no longer even contemplate voting for people who support persecution as well as killing children and the elderly (through their beliefs surrounding healthcare).(33)
People pray that Jesus will come to our aid. Jesus is waiting on us to evangelize, teach and get involved in self-governance. Prayer works, but remember, people have been praying in Europe, Russia, China and various Arab nations for generations. The demonic stronghold controlling those nations makes it near to impossible for freedom to take place. Christians and Jews are the only two groups of people who will be targeted at first. Behind us will be any patriot from any group: atheist, agnostic, Buddhist, gay, Hindu, Hispanic, Muslim, refugee from any other country, white, black, red or brown. It won’t matter. If they speak out, they will be silenced, or worse. Is this the country you want to live in? If not, now is the time to do something about it. Repent, when necessary, Pray without ceasing, Evangelize and Disciple. DO SOMETHING ELSE: Vote with the Bible, not against it in November.
Footnotes for this page:
26. Ludwig Von Mises, “Socialism: An Economic and Sociological Analysis,” translated by J. Kahane, foreword by F.A. Hayek; (Indianapolis: Liberty Fund, 1981) March 13, 2016. p 119 < http://oll.libertyfund.org/titles/1060 >
27. < http://www.federalistblog.us/mt/articles/14th_dummy_guide.htm > This is quite a lengthy article, more like a thesis. It is excellent. If you can’t make it through it, then scroll down to the “conclusion” section to get the crib notes.
28. < https://yournewswire.com/soros-online-trump-supporters-silenced-2020/ > < http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/31/hey-google-facebook-twitter-trumps-got-point-need-to-do-better-job-self-regulating.html > < http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/02/democratic-socialist-writer-levels-with-voters-want-to-end-capitalism.html >
29. < https://ap.gilderlehrman.org/history-by-era/essays/age-reagan > < http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/25/marc-thiessen-putin-has-accomplished-near-impossible-hes-turned-democrats-into-russia-hawks.html >
30. < https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-lee-harvey-oswald/ > < https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-7.html >
31. < https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed >
32. “70 Years of American Captivity: The Polity of God, The Birth of a Nation and The Betrayal of Government." 2016. Chris Meier. TellWell Publishers. Canada, on Amazon and by request at any book seller. You can also get a copy by contacting us on this website.
33. “Rethinking Life and Death: The Collapse of our Traditional Ethics.” 1994. Peter Singer. St. Martin’s Press. New York, New York.
~*~*~*~*~ The End ~*~*~*~*~